Thrive! is in need of new and gently used books for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. Research shows that all children, including infants, who are read to and engage with books, are more prepared for school and for life.
We want our classrooms to be filled with books as well as our Family Resource Center Lending Library! Families will be able to check out books for reading at home with their little ones.
There are many ways to donate!
1. Collect gently used children’s books from your personal library.
2. Choose and purchase books from our Target Registry. Search for Thrive Child Care in the store oronline.
3. Choose and purchase a book from our Amazon wish list. Log in to smile.amazon.com/ch/82-2612625, choose “find a list” and enter Thrive Child Care in the search box. You can choose to have the books shipped directly to Thrive.
4. Check out the book list that is in the office and purchase books off that list.
5. Purchase one of your favorite children’s books from a store of your choice.
6. Choose and purchase a book from our Scholastic wish list that will be available on May 20th (cash or checks will be accepted)